Friday, 24 April 2009


SWEET, ive got 40 interesting groupies following my blog, im so honored!!!
Anywho, its been sunny and hot as hell, i dont know how im capable of staying in to studying in the afternoons and how i seem to still be studying in the evening when my cute friends get dolled up to go out......i seriously must be A FUCKING LOSER.
But, my rewards for studying so hard is to SHOP! and I'de chose this over going out with my friends anytime ahaha.
One of my purchases is this tie-dye eagle to, WHICH I LOVE. The art work and the earthy feel was just what i was looking for.
Ive made other purchases which ill share with you at a later date when i get a proper pic of them, but until then

You Better love me
XOXO Rich Hippie
p.s Ocular Oasis had me answer some questions a while back, which you can see the answers to at http://ocularoasis.blogspot.com/, when i went over my answers i just realized im a weird person...

7 comments:

Iole said...

have a nice we!
xoxo

Ms. Butterfly said...

Hmm..self admitted wierdo. Now I def have to read this interview. I see you have a thing for wolves and eagles.

Wishing you a nice weekend full of shopping.

Oh So Hip It Hurts said...

i like these pictures very muchly, basically i'm just a fan of your blog/style overall. I totally wish we had topshop here..

new posts you might like at
http://ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com/

xx

Melanie said...

Love that top!!

http://www.wreckedstellar.wordpress.com

Pony said...

omg- i ADORE this shirt!! your attitude is great! i love your looks

Nicole said...

i absolutely LOVE your blog! :D
the shirt in this post is great and i love, love your office shoes. totally fierce!

and jimi! looks like balmain definitely took a page from him. one of the blazer's in his spring collection looks IDENTICAl to the one hendrix is wearing here. gotta respect the greats!

keep all these amazing posts coming!
[and i hope you don't mind that i linked your blog to my page!]

best! :D
-nicole

disa said...

伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區