NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 December 2011

sleepy hollow reality


They say you want what you know longer HAVE, I say I want what i never HAD, what I can't possibly GRAB, what nobody could personally CRAFT for me, a world where things just happen to make me GLAD. No I know longer could be SAD if I HAD what nobody COULD HAVE, what nobody SHOULD HAVE because its so far out in my imagination to for YOU to GRAB. It makes me SAD that I cant HAVE what nobody COULD HAVE, I don't want to SHARE my DESPAIR with people who don't CARE I just want to be FAIR, and be left alone, dreaming of things i COULDN'T possibly HAVE.
If I can't have a world then give me a ROOM, I place where I could at least decide if i wanted to INVITE YOU....

2 comments:

meowi said...

Imagination. The great natural high

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG