NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Best friends



Is the only nemeses to watch out for. Unif recently shared there lookbook for I don't know season which was obvisoully inspired by the 1992 movie "Poison Ivy". It looked great, actually awesome, but i still hated it. Because it reminded me of girl that spend way to long doing there hair and make up in the fashion of Im-baddas-and-cant-be-bothered-by-looks-even-though-i-know-i look-hot-and-guys-are-totally-going-to-want-me-especially-that-one-guy-that-place-base-in-this-underground-band look..... ooh how bitterness oozes out of my heart like black matter....

2 comments:

AVY said...

I know the feeling...

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Sofia Sars said...

hhah lol, that movie is as old as i am... but i love the setting, and drew is so incredibly hot. though i know what you're talking about, it doesn't seem that geniune when fashion brands today try to copy the look.
(ps, have GOT to get me a yinyang-shirt like in the first pic... awesome)