NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 10 July 2012

AGYNESS DEYN x DR.MARTENS

YAY! finally something intresting and sorta fashiony to talk about. I swear I feel like I've been muzzled for quite sometime when it comes to the topic of "current" fashion (whatever that is). Model and singer Agyness Deyn just collaborated with DR.Martens for what seriously will the death of my credit card. This very exclusive capsule collection ranges between clothing, footwear and accessories. Desicribed as a "grunge aesthetic with modern styling, quality prints" Now all I read was grunge and was immediately sold hahaha

OIT THIS AUGUST
 Image source: street thing 


2 comments:

Ava Tallulah said...

Holy shit, I can't wait for this.

http://avatallulah.com

Sofia Sars said...

thanks!!! it was june 15th.. men grattis då! fan det låter ju inte så kul.. men jag tycker alltid man har så jävla höga förväntningar på att ens födelsedag ska vara awesome, det blir ju aldrig så. hoppas du hade en fin dag trots allt i alla fall :)
ps. those martens are SO GORGEOUS!! ds.