NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Reeks of teen spirit...

Now we all no that Hedi slimane is like the one designer everyone wants to be twitter friends with right now. Ive never been a (Yves) Saint Laurant fan, but I've loved loved loved the menswear line...and okay the shoes but thats but the point. Id never wear any of the clothes. When i saw is Fall/13 collection for mens I knew i wanted it ALL (even though this grunge thing is getting a bit to fucking much you guys ugh...). And then ofcours as soon as the girls came out I freaked out and pissed my self a little. It almost felt like a boyfriend girlfriend collection (heart breaking over here at TEAM SOLO). You know in the way that it looked liked both there closet consisted of whatever laid on there bedroom floor and all they'd do is rummage over piles and piles of thrifstore buys that looked more like dirty laundry just to throw on something clean. Maybe its because I'm depressed, maybe its what he tried to achieve, but there is something truly poetic about this collection. Kurt and Courtney much?



Okay here is what i think of Hedi Slimane and his latest collection. Yes its insane, he is meant to be working at a fashion house not Urban Outfitters (no offence to you guys i used to work for yeah) But he needs to think about his cliental you know, the old an wrinkly that wants something high collared and low hemmed to cover up there sorry-surgery-can't-fix-these-areas... But, and this is just from my ever so insane memory when it comes to fashion, I believe the dude is trying to pull a JACOBS. You remember back when Marc Jacobs was designing for Perry Ellis and he had that one Spring Summer 93 collection that was so totally grunge and way overpriced which then led to Kurt blowing his brains out? Yeah that collection. That collection got Marc FIRED....pretty sure Slimane knows his hot stuff, and whats not more rock and roll then flipping the fashion industry of before you go off and do your own thing? I might not be one to wear Oscar de la rent, but goddammit if i found out they where doing this id be pissed to. I love your stuff dude, and i hope that everyone else hates it enough that when all that overpriced shit hits the stores it gets discounted so that I can afford a piece of some truly grunge worthy rebellious shit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

With dozens of rаdio apρs for і - Phone avаilable in i - Τunes, there iѕ an аpρ fоr every categοry of music lover to love.

While the effeсts оf antennа polarization may
be interрreted аs a reductіοn in the quality
οf sоme radiο links, somе radiο desіgners often mаκe uѕe of this
proрerty to tunе an antenna to theіr needѕ by restгictіng tranѕmission or rеception tο signalѕ
on a lіmited numbеr of vectοrs.
A MOBILΕ APP GIVΕS THE STΑTIOΝ
A DIRECT MARKETING CΗΑNNEL TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR LIЅТENERS.



my web ѕite - click the next website page

Anonymous said...

I truly love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did
you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back
as I'm wanting to create my own personal blog and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Appreciate it!

My page ... 69361

Anonymous said...

Did not hear such
I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, this theme is not so actual.
In my opinion you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM.
I recommend to you to come for a site on which there are many articles on this question.

[url=http://michaelkorscheap2.newsvine.com/_news/2013/01/16/16539548-buying-a-ladies-handbag][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyiww.webnode.cn/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://mvpmichaelkors2.freeblog.hu/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapbags8.livejournal.com/533.html][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapmichaelkors2.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/ways-to-position-some-bogus-lv-designer-handbag/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello tо all, it's in fact a nice for me to pay a quick visit this web site, it consists of priceless Information.

my site augenlasern

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, it's in fact a nice for me to pay a quick visit this web site, it consists of priceless Information.

My website augenlasern

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, e cig forum, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes