Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Okay todays outfit, or i didnt know what to wear so i just shuffled through my photo bucket and found this outfits by the Olsens that i love... Great tip for anyone thats stuck not knowing what to wear. For those Save Picture as...addicts like me, just browse to those insperational fashion pics and grab Something!
Like me i pressume you guys organise your photobuckets in like Categories Files, for example Celebrity Style(under thier name) Fashion details+Items Editorial Pics Bloggernistas
and everything else is well in a mess (like my room right now should really get to cleaning it up....)




Wearing
Leather Jacket - Zara
Black T shirt - H&M
Indigo Skinny Jeans - Cheap Monday
Golden Studed Belt - Zara
Brown Leather Bag - Topshop
Black Pantent Ankle Boots - TopshopSayonara

15 comments:

J'Adore Fashion said...

lovely boots and bag, i can't wait fot topshop to open in U.S, the website don't offer much... cute outfit...still loving the belt!!!

:)
xoxo

Your'e So Fetch! said...

Lovely in leather! So great love it and that gold belt ahh perfect.

myriam said...

Cute outfit! You rock those jeans I would look misär in them! haha

Laura M. said...

Hey, nice blog you have here, great interesting posts.

I would like to propose you something concerning your blog, if you could just send me a short email at contact @ jezzabelle.com so I know your email address,

it would be great. Also, please include the URL of your blog.

I look forward to hear from you soon, thanks!

Gala said...

thanks you look awesome darling!

S said...

Cool casual look!

josephine said...

haha okey!, jag brukar klippa ut det snygga och sen kasta resten av tidningen:)

CULTURE CREATORS said...

That belt is killer. Im so getting it this weekend!





xCC

Lipstick Diaries said...

I want that jacket!
& the belt!

Q8 fashionista said...

we have the same belt lol ;)

love the outfit,you look great!!

Miriam said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT.

/wedgeheel.blogg.se

Merily said...

Lovelove thos boots!

Fashion_Girl22 said...

I love the look 100% more on you. The way you organize your folders is genius. I do the same, and have the exact problem. Don't you just find yourself saving random things...and don't know where to put them?

D said...

look look look!! the studded hem tee is gorg!! and those shoes are going to make me faint! your a gorg,great blog

Anonymous said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work! antibacterial Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol