NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 11 April 2010


I hate the British weather and how it just has this odd scitso personality, one day its all hot and sunny and i go crazy for dresses and playsuits, spending fortunes on this.....the next day....its freezing cold and I wished Id bought myself that oversized knit dress from Boutique to wear... ive decided to stay indoors in my sweats I and not waist another pound until the weather gets its act straight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lovee it! love the second dress(:

Yaaryy.

Bird said...

i agree. one day its jamaica and the next day its antarctic. livid...

sunshine = fashion freedom!

green eyes don't lie said...

The girl on the photos is so strange, fragile-looking and beautiful! The English weather I can't comment on.
Love G.,
kingdomofgina.blogspot.com

Gio Goi Jackets said...

I'm not a big fan of the British weather either. Two weeks ago it was snowing, now its about 19 degrees Celsius outside