NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 7 August 2011

.......



and when she returned to her crystal castle there was nothing but shattered glass.
The moment her heart was broken...so was her world.
Foaled that she resided in a world of diamonds, solid in its law, just with its beauty.
She was equally foaled that she lived in a world of love.
there lay no truth in what she saw or felt, she was simply to young to know
WEARING: cut-off H&M shirt, Vintage white leather skirt and Stella McCartney wedges

4 comments:

Sofia Sars said...

gorgeous!! ;)

Anja said...

snyggt!
älskar kjolen!

Eleanor said...

I think I have that shirt - but it looks so much better cut off! What a great DIY x

Elle

www.eleanorputyourboootson.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Oh my goddddddddd I love this, I want your shirt. I'm so so into the all white/buttoned all the way up thing