Friday, 13 February 2009


An obvious fact.....I love Topshop. This outfit however is like a day old...I've been a little out of loop and havent had time to actually think straight anymore, which ofcours leads to horribly embarrassing things to happen. Anywho Friday The 13th today and i must say im more exited about this night then...well Valentines day.
My plans...well apparently getting drunk with a bunch of friends... i figured that would be better than eating myself to a size 8 with ice cream.
But something tells me i might just sit in my bed all day listening to my Bloody Valentine (hence the amazing band name) i love how their sound somehow pulls me to a dark, yet romantic place in Paris, and i mean the real magic about this is how can i be drawn to a place I've never been. Than again we love what we cant have right?
Okay getting a little to My so called life for this blog so.....gonna stop.

Wearing, well everything but the grey waterfal vest is Topshop, the vest is from Zara

Have a lucky Friday the 13th and rember
Youe better love me
XOXO Rich Hippie

17 comments:

Sexy Sadie said...

amazing skirt!

Erin said...

i adore this ensomble! :)

paulistanangelina said...

That skirt is fabulous! Love the whole outfit.

Roxanne said...

awesome. you are seriously one of my style icons!

Nike said...

aww the skirt looks really nice.

M said...

that skirt is so awesome! It's like AA's afrika print with more color

Sedaisme said...

lovelyyyy skirt!!
xoxo

Samantha Ann said...

Oh my goodness
i love your look its amazing.
that shirt is soooo freaking cool!
=^.^=

fashion meets art said...

i love your blog! your outfits are ever so inspiring!!!!!!!
xo
d

Mimi said...

oh i love your skirt! and your blog is awesome.

Mimi said...

oh i love your skirt! and your blog is awesome.

AYAN. said...

THE SKIRT <3 ,
oh God i think i died a little inside .

AYAN. said...

THE SKIRT <3 ,
oh God i think i died a little inside .

Nataly said...

i love everything about this outfit! that skirt is precious <33

Dana said...

I love your skirt!

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

still regret i didnt buy this skirt when I was in London. Like your style girl

ivy said...

lurve these post! nice skirt too :)


http://mute-mode.blogspot.com