NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 9 March 2009











THANK GOD, i was just about to give up and delet my blog!!!!! Things are finally looking okay on my laptop (apperantly my computer was the only one experiencing this bug) Lucky for you guys the page was fixed just in time for me to premier my new OH SO COOL Jacket.
I got it at H&M last Sunday and it's got such an amazing quality to it. From a distance it looks like a Denim Jacket designed to resemble the classic biker jacket. But when you get close enough you'll see that its actually leather ( or Faux Leather) washed in a nice light grey
blue tint. Im sorry but I've been creaming of this coat ever since.

I also had such an amazing time at Fashion Weekend with my friend Melissa and got to meet Emma Cooks assistant that gave me a little sneak peak into her new collection.
Anywho, ill dedicate a post to that....when i have time. Right now the most important thing in my life are my studies and i really got get back into the zone of that......bummer

Wearing:
Faux Leather(or is it denim) Jacket: H&M
Top: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Suede Ankle Boots: Topshop

Okey dokey Love You Guys, you keep me sane.

12 comments:

Iole said...

please don't close it I love it much
great outfit
xoxo
Iole

Anonymous said...

love ur outfit
where is ur bag from?
x

Anonymous said...

you have such great luck at H&M, everytime i go, i find nothing good

Anonymous said...

Augh i love your jacket! and the t-shirt..actually i pretty much love your entire outfit. I agree dont shut down your blog! :)

http://ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

i love your blog!
us earth children need to stick together. i love that jacket!

Champagne said...

Asweome outfit as ever. Love the jacket.

Seda said...

oh I adoreee that jacket! soooo cute.
xx

♥Jessica. Jaymes ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karla deras said...

love the gray leather jacket! I saw it at H&M but it didn't fit me right... I'm hoping to find one a little longer :)

You look sweeeeet!

Taryn said...

that jacket is pretty cool :-)

Seda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Hey Lady V, yes, I'll definitely have to do a makeup post soon, thanks :) I just saw that you have the same jacket my sister has! I actually borrowed it for an outfit post so I'll have to post it soon!

http://www.wreckedstellar.wordpress.com