NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 19 June 2010


.....so im back home and can finally get allot of things done in a less hectic environment. First, outfit post will be coming, secondly write the rest of my graphic novel and get some more research in and thirdly finish my birthday list (yepp still make them, hate surprises...).
Also really want to get my hair into that cool fade to a lighter brown....but my sister says it looks better on longer hair?
my hair is a bit longer than boob length but not close to the shoulders...
hmmm....yes or no?

2 comments:

Mysterious G. said...

Why not just do it. You can always do an Aggy!
Love the picture with the girl in the leather pants!!!

xoxo
Mysterious G.,
www.kingdomofgina.com

Anonymous said...

totally loving it
youve got a great blog, keep it up!
if you’ve got a few seconds and like cute dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and put in your email, it will make you a part of sway, who is launching their collection in the fall…and it sends me to vegas! i need a 1,000 girls to sign up before august, and it would mean the world to me, thanks!
keep up your awesome inspiration, i’ve linked you on my blog roll!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com