NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 17 June 2011

Dress Up: Hippy Hippy Milkshake


the name sounds like what you called the dazed moves Jim Morrison makes on stage...or when the manic part of me kicks in and im to happy for my own good.
Either way this is a blogger that blew me away after I joined the occult of bloggernistas.
I vaguely remember years ago when I made a mention to her already.
She was pretty much me, but BETTER. I was so amazed that id found another person that equally loved and valued...THE VALUES, that both hippies and 90s alternative folk shared (which in a nutshell was fuck authority and hygiene) and found the same harmony in here closet.
something so happy and carefree verses something suppressed an constantly remained in melancholy "we" ,and i use this term loosely, created a mono-chromed hippie, one that believed in doubting the intentions of any authority in society, be it your parents, teachers, your therapist, the MAN or any Jim Jones driven cult....
Anyways Celine is Norwegians bleach black and a young lady who lives breaths and loves everything I love and would love to do....but am to scared to inhale, so pass the opportunity to someone i like to refer to as "a better desert" because someone else out there is always better deserving of an opportunity than me

1 comment:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

oh.. wow.. thank you!!so much