NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 June 2011

come in alone...


Wearinng: Vintage Top(its all fluffy makes me feel like an extra in clueless), TOPSHOP Shorts, Chloe Docs(hey mom my birthdays coming up you wouldnt mind getting me a pair of tall black once wouldya?) TOPSHOP Backpack and Urban Outfitters sunglasses
I've finally broken free from this concret mind hell they call Higher Education....
yet I'm overwhelmed with other projects and that insanelly hard task of finding an answer to the question, What next?
Well ive decided to take a masters in Intellectual Property Law at Stockholm University, so granted I get in theres that part sorted. Having quite found an apartment yet but I figured id put that off until I actually get in.
I need to find a job for the summer to make some money if I intend on having furniture....(and an ever expanding shoe collection)
Bit annoyed that I cant dye my hair pink for the summer because I have an internship at a law firm starting next month.
....I promised myself a festival this summer, but despite only being 20years young I feel like if i dont get a grip of where I want to go in life im seriously going to be a miserable person who's made there work there life. I frankly dont feel comfortable taking time of for anything or anyone.
Making plans for the future has only led me to say no to you, and it just says that id rather be sad than happy with you.........why am I okay with that?
I dont know I read all these bloggs and they all seem to be happy and comfortable with their lives....I dont know if its real or just part of there virtual life.
Im just not comfortable taking time of and so I apologies for not being around so much, but I do hope you guys understand the importance of leading a life of your own and that things are never what they seem.
Once you accept that the tough times wont seem so tough because there will no longer that something out there to make you feel less of a person.
Click here

4 comments:

isis said...

i'm 23 and stuck career wise. i know what i want to do. problem is, i am completely independent therefore no school money what so ever. i wish i had the monetary freedom to study what i want.

all those bloggers, who have a picture perfect life get paid to. don't worry about not blogging, it just means you are a real person with a real life.

Anonymous said...

ditto isis.

Taryn Andre said...

For the most part...I think its apart of their virtual life. No ones life is always happy and perfect all the time..dont let the perfect pictures they take fool you lol

Anna said...

I need that top in my life