NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 November 2008


1. I love my Role Models to death!!...literally since only one of them are still with us (don't know how long he has left though...) They all represent my love for Rock n Roll, Art, an Addictive lifestyle and Fashion.
2. Number two fave thing, NEW YORK CITY!
I love the fast pace lifestyle, the upper east side snob's, the small gap between the world richest man living next to the poorest, the shopping, the penthouses, everyone that lives and aspires to be here....in the words of Sinatra

-"If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere"

3. Grunge, the evil twin of a Hippie (both unhygienic nogalant characters, in other words...ME!+arrogant)

4. Heels!, I'm going to freaking start collecting them
5. You guys i guess, interesting to see both the nice and the rude shit you write!!!
6. I love the love, i love the hate, i loove the bad tatse, i love the grungy enviroment, i hated high school, i love Jordan Ctahalano....
I loved How I'm not the only girl that mopps about fantasisieng about that guy
I love how my so called life, happened to be hers.
.......Oh i will post who I'm going yo tag real soon, I'm just heading back to uni now and the battery on my laptop is running low and yes you guys i do love Nirvana but that would be to easy of an answer, don't let the pics fole you, keep guessing. -(Im tagging everyone that just read my post!)

5 comments:

Taryn said...

i friggin love and miss NY, I need to pay it a visit soon.

Nice choice of rolemodels..

..... said...

nice tag !! i love your answers

Champagne said...

New York is where its at.

Daniela Valdez said...

What a lovely little girl, who is she??

Daniela Valdez said...

What a lovely little girl, who is she??