NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 December 2008

....okay here come another apology. I've fallen ill again and i cant stand up with everything going all bright and spiny...is that even a word? I did however force myself to check out the sales and ill show you guys (I Promise) the stuff i got plus an outfit post. I'm inlove with this RadioHead song called The Talk Show Host it was used in that amazing movie Romeo+Juliet starring Leonardo Dicapro and Clair Danes. Ehm i got tagged again by Marie C this time, i know i havent tagged seven other people yet for my first one but i promise ill get to it.
The rules where to state 7 random things about myself.
1.Well the first one would be i love crazy people Ive always wanted to study psychology just to have the opportunity to observe their mind as i believe that their exist this very fine line between an insane person and an absolute genius...its a long and crazy theory but ive always wanted to discover that line.
2. My eyes are dark brown with a thin blue lines around my irisis.
3.hahaha i like drying my body with a hair dryer after i get out of the shower (im going to regret writing that)
4. I used to want to be a fashion designer, but i cant sew that well so i gave up.
5.Dont get the big deal about Audry Hepburn (dont kill me!)
6. I instantly fall asleep in cars, it's the most relaxing place on earth.
7. Im Swedish yet constantly mistaken to be American (apparently i have a heavy accent)
Okay im not big on discussing current events so im going back to bed now, see you guys tomorrow and thank you for visiting my blog

2 comments:

Noshabelle said...

Swedish? I'm Norwegian - not that far away :P

Anonymous said...

Hah, du är svenska. Tog ett tag att fatta trots att du skrev på svenska i min blogg. IQ 9000 på mig o.O Gillar din blogg iaf. Den har en originalitet.