NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 21 May 2009

America if you can hear me!


So im trying to get a job at American apparel as they currently have an openings and your ment to send pics of your style with your CV,but , as usual my laptop is not cooperating with me and keeps saying error all the time so i figured give them the link to my blog, i believe it would be a much better presentation, hopefully they'll show up?
I know American apparel is all about wearing colours or not literally but i defiantly promotes it and since i might not currently be the ambassador of that one would ask why i didn't select my more colour outfits.....
Well i guess its because i want to prove that I CAN WEAR COLOUR as well as having the skill to stand out without looking like a highlighter pen. (I love colours believe me!!) i just believe that true beauty lies within the unexpected. So just how a bright light stands out in a dark crowd, so those a dark stain on your favourite summer dress, just learn how to work your environment is what ide say.
My groupies however do vote your least fave look, i might not take not of never wearing the look again but i do like to here an opinion other than, i like your style......(not that i dont appreciate it!)

7 comments:

AliceSeagull said...

I like the first outfit a lot!

Ara said...

I have to say I like the grunge you the best, guess that goes well with the not colour thing. ;)
Good luck on getting the job! Keep us updated. :)

Young Damsel said...

where that third outfit, wolf shirt with the sequenced jacket! it's amazing!!
and good luck with the interview! if it was based solely on style...you would totally have it!!

xx

paanie said...

that tie-dye is gorgeous. good luck with the job!

Champagne said...

You have so many freaking looks its not even funny. I think I really like the leather jacket plaid shirt.

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

good luck! i think you would be a perfect girl for that store....
you got style and attitude!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i really love you're style, it's great!