NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 January 2010

It was about time I invested in a dam scarf


Wearing: Blazer - Zara, Scarf - Zara Leather Pants - TOPSHOP as well the heels.
Im really sick and I soo need to study but I have a fucking fever and have probably gained weight from laying in bed most of my day.....something seems to have hit a pause in my life and everything existin4 beyond my mind is running at supersonic speed.....when finally things come back to play...id probably wished I never played my soundtrack in the first play

sorry about my emo death look, I serouslly NEVER make that face...I just couldnt bare taking anylonger.......wish me luck with my essay!!!!

13 comments:

A PIECE OF PASSION said...

That's a really nice scarf, love the colours!

xoxo


A PIECE OF PASSION

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

im thinking of buying these shoes. are they comfy?

Anonymous said...

I adore that shoes ♥

Kelkev said...

Love the leather pants.

Martha said...

The leather pants are hot!
<3

Anonymous said...

Omg love the pants AND THE SCARF!
may have to go into zara for that :)
gorg outfit
keep up the outfit posts!
:)xxx

Anonymous said...

ooo la la that emo death look is quite seductive ;)
how high are those heels? do you wear them to school? and are u comfortable in them?
love your blog
kisses ffrom espana

Taryn said...

love the scarf a lot, but the heels? now those are just plain badass.

chauss said...

great scarf,
feel better,
chauss

FASHIONPICS said...

NICE HEELS



XX
/// FASHIONPICS

Anonymous said...

hola! amiga! ♥ que chevere los zapatos

tobaccoandleather said...

i tried those heels on yesterday!! can't believe they are right down to 20 quid, hope they have them in my size when i go back :(

sorry to hear about the crappy people at your party

xx

GWADAGLAMROCK said...

L'ensemble de vestimentaire est MA-GNI-FI-QUE!!!! I love your scarf green/blue marin and your paire of shoes.