NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 22 July 2010

......LOVE


nOW I've spent allot of my time in Stockholm City looking for a perfect pair of leather shorts since I came and was at a loss.
Not only has the Swedish population rummaged every single Zara store (that apparently stocked a descent pair) and the high waisted model isn't due until Fall at H&M, the Vintage stores where simply my last resort.
I'd been to every single one and was about to give up, until I ended up at the third Beyond Retro in the City with the "Hottest" shop keeper ever who'm I couldn't stop starring at. He advised me to simply buy a black pair of baggy leather pants and cut them into shorts.
I bought them and loved the loose boyfriend fit that im not quite ready to cut them yet and might just roll them up until I grow tired of them and decide to chop the bottom off.

Organic Cotton T-Shirt - Chinti and Parker, High Waisted Leather Shorts - Monki, Chanel nail Polish and Topshop Ashish Wedges.
P.S I dont think I'm coming back to England cuz my Swedish conrads are far to hot and Im already engaged to the shopkeeper at the Whyred's pop up store (I love you too hahaha)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your spelling is dreadful, really let's your blog down as it's all I see...

Eleanor said...

Aghh I have a pair of leather trousers that I can't wear any more because they have become too baggy so I was going to chuck them but now I'm inspired - I never thought to make them into shorts, duh! Thanks dude x

Salina Hoffman said...

shes is my all time favorite!