NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 3 November 2010

....oh good she's listning to Radiohead




Well whenever im in a seriously bad place I listen to Radiohead.
I'll pretty much put all their albums on rotation and it sends me into this state where I dont know where exactly in my room I am.
It's kind of magical...there music that is......
These pics are just some randoms from my trip to Leicester. I was up (or down?) there for a dudes birthday.
Wearing- TOPSHOP backpack and knee socks, Velvet dress and Office Heels.
....this look has been on mayor rotation aswell, here it to Sketch Bar in London

2 comments:

gina said...

i actually adore you!! now that is how you rock velvet! xx

Taryn said...

i love the dress and knee socks. I need some freakin knee socks >_<