NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 18 November 2010

The Summit: Blue/Velvet/Crush

So today's topic isn't really focusing on one area, but these are currently the taughts wasting the time at the back of my mind....
Blue....other than Navy Blue being my favourite colour my mood has lifted from a dark/black view of the world today into a more....navy blue shade. PROGRESS

Velvet....well after leather, Velvet is my favourite fabric to rap myself around in..... AND I need and want everything around me to be in this fabric.
In the past week I've managed to stock up on some serious velvet and later on I'll show a new dress that i got in....well Navy Blue Velvet...

Crush....I love allot of things, rarely actual Humans, mostly songs and sunsets....and DIGESTIVE BISCUITS....and my moms lasagna...and crucifixes....comics?hmm....definatly Vinyl and anime figurines....aaaaannnd?Leather Pants! and theology,philosophy...especially Epistemology....
Okay but the actual point I'm trying to make is I actually like, a Human now and am going through one of those ghastly Angela Chase faces of pathetic poeticness about everything......Im hoping to get over this cuz there's no way in HELL I'll ever grant a person the pleasure of knowing I like them.

....ON A LIGHTER NOTE
I almost crocked when I saw these dresses at TOPSHOP
Id wear the first one with knee socks, possibly stripped once and the second one with Fishnet knee stockings and my creeper heels and the last one with some insane wedges and a spiked choker necklace.


On an annoyed note.....
WEAR THE FACK(its not a swear word...its got an A in it so get your head out of the gutter) are my Chloe Doc's. My mom keeps telling me to calm down and that ill someday find the right colour, price and size.
Mom someday better be tomorrow

Im still writing my graphic novel, i just wished I had more time to sit down and work on it. If I was institutionalized I'd get loads done....summer vacation plan maybe?
Talking about summer get away, if everything goes as planned next summer me and Morticia(that's not her real name) will be going on an American road trip...cuz I figured if were going to get killed by some crazy dude while out on the road it better be an American and his chainsaw...not some Eastern European that will defiantly torture us a la Hostel style...

Ugh....I adore Agnesse's new hair, I've really got to do something with mine(GREEN? PURPLE?...no)
Oh and I really want my nose pierced, my mom said NO.... backed up with visual aid on her resentment...my dad...ehm yeah id be crazy to ask him. I'll wait till I go home for Christmas and he's all half asleep in front of the news and ask him...he wont mind then.

What i should be wearing...
Topshop and Velvet Docs

alright dont forget about the giveaway.....I've got to go now

2 comments:

Gina Ray Works said...

love this post...its perfect

Rach said...

I've been wanting that polka-dotted navy topshop dress really badly too. It just looks so simple but quirky.