NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 March 2011

I'm scared, but its most often the time where I feel the most love . It's hard to think about tomorrow with all it's surprises and sometimes devastating events. I'm glad to see that some people are still human and that in times of great disaster, where all here for each other. This truly makes me, someone that despises humans unmistakable nature, happy.
My heart goes out to those affected in Japan, I really cant imagine what your going through but I pray for the best and that someday mankind will stop focusing there time and studies on mass marketing peaty material things and use our times new found technology to prevent(or at least predict the time of these) disasters and illnesses that plagues our very existence, so that man has a fair chance....
We've got to get our priorities straight.

No comments: