NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 19 April 2011

4 am and still standing


this is actually an old outfit post from when i had stayed up for literally 22hr straight working on a paper that I pretty much had scrapped and re written a billion times, with absolutely know clue about what I was studying.
It was A NIGHTMARE and me and my friends were seriously about to break. No sleep, muscles soar as feck, and litrarly wanting to break down in tears every minute and give up. Whenever we tried to shut our eyes cases and legal mumbo jumbos would flood our dreams creating this hostile environment of absolute hell.

One I was finally done at 4am the next day I couldn't go to sleep cuz I knew that I wouldn't wake up in time for the hand in deadline at 9 am...so I stayed up and took these pictures...and then I believe I engaged in numerous skype conversations with my friends about the most trippiest topics....
Oh and.....
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONYMOUS FOR THAT DRESS RECOMMENDATION.
I JUST ORDERED IT NOW, YOU'VE SAVED MY LIFE HAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your welcome :).I never help never comment on blogs but seen this wanted it myself and thought you would like it to.Simple,nice detail and above all black.hope u have a nice graduation.
katie x