NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 4 April 2011

Currently Channeling


Baby Spice Emma Bunton(I know creepy right!!!)
Still Nostalgic for the 90s, just when I taught it was getting better. Im currently looking for a pair of Buffalo's much like the white once i used to own back when I was 11, but a black counter part. Pleas drop me a message if you know where I could score a pair
My Nostalgia is only one o the many symptons of Graduation Nervosa
Symptons:
Cold sweats just from realizing that YOU ARE becoming an adult
Minor strokes from knowing that you will know longer be expected to be dependant on your parent
Rashes from the idea of you probably having to wake up at a reasonable hour from here on
Migrains from knowing that going out will be a one day weekly thing
and Suicidal Tendancy as you fear that your degree just landed you a job within the sector of "Miserable rich people that work hard to stay rich but have no time for fun and may most likely hang themselves by there silk Armani ties"(be you male or female)
.....oh how I hope they find a cure, I dont want to loose myself(die!!!)

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

"Miserable rich people that work hard to stay rich but have no time for fun and may most likely hang themselves by there silk Armani ties" - is the best thing I've ever heard!!