NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 16 August 2008

GoodBye Groupies....


Oh god, you guys Bad new....IM GOING ON VACATION!! Alright that was mean but the bad news is, im going to be gone for a whole month which means no daily posts, know more Rocker chic Lolita :(.
Im going to miss you guys and i hope you enjoy what already here and a whole lota older posts.
Wearing:
Bowler hat - H&M
Shirt - American polo something?
Skinny Jeans - Cheap Mondays
Slips - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
My mom is like your wearing that to the airport, im like are you kidding me!!!! 6 HOURS IN SKINNY JEANS, i can barely feel my legs as we speak.Oh im going ta Afrique, if i forgot to mention. Im going to miss all you Bloggernistas, My best friend in Sweden (you know who you are...) and yeah, at the airport im definitely going to fill up on Fashion mags from around the continent to keep me entertained.Sayonara Bitches!!!

26 comments:

. said...

I am already pouting that you are gone. Well come back with lots of pictures! Have fun!

Fashion_Girl22 said...

Have fun on your vaction!
Love the plaid shirt and hat.

Thanks for the comment. I added you yo my must see list. <3
Oh and, anytime you want to fight for him....I'm ready. :]

Wendy said...

Have a fun vacation!

KLF said...

I love your bag and your hat!!

Style Spot said...

Haha you're welcome dear!

Have an amazing time on vacation, and bring back lots of lovely holiday outfit photos ;) Love this look on you, you really have great style!

xxx

Couture Carrie said...

Have fun sweetie!!!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

you look really great

SZUSZ said...

nice photos I love your bag

Marian said...

when in Africa are you going? You do look a tad Ghanaian,thats where i'm from.
have a gorge holiday! take lots of shots.
muah!
x
Marian

Myriam said...

I hope you'll get a lovely vacation!!
xx

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

I'll definitely miss your posts, but have a great time and bring back lots and lots of pictures - the vacay sounds AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

åh vilken snygg skjorta!

LuLu124 said...

have fun on your vacation!!! :D thank you for the comment and you're verry welcome for the link :))) xoxo, lulu

Hanna Skoog said...

Have a great holiday!
Gorgeous outfit and I love your watch! May I ask where it's from?
xx hannabanana

Daniela Valdez said...

I love your purse.. have a great vacation, I'm gonna miss your posts :)

Daniela Valdez said...

I love your purse.. have a great vacation, I'm gonna miss your posts :)

Miss T said...

You lokm super cool love, espesh you hat, got to get me one of those!

glory said...

hi again, am addinyou to my fab`s blogs...bye

emily said...

aw, have fun! i can't wait till you get back!

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Love the new header pic.







xCC

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Love the new header pic.







xCC

meowi said...

Ah have fun babe{: i just got back from Florida" and i was there for lyk. 2 months} come visit my blog when u get back.
kissesxoxox

Mimi said...

Enjoy your trip.I wish you all the best :)

Cool outfit.I like the topshop stuff a lot.

Ti Dickenson said...

hope you have a great vaca..

Jadore-Fashion said...

nice outfit, have fun vacationing, but i think u forgot to pack me because i need a vacation :)
xx

ashleigh said...

hope you're having a great time :)