NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 15 August 2008

Salute!
Sorry for my long delay in posting but been tied up all day. results came back and they where fine, wished i did better but my family was happy about them anyway and that what counts! That and me actually getting into the uni of my choice!

So, to celebrate me and my brother went to The OC club, where most people where planning on heading down to celebrate. Dressed up and all ready to go (or okay not dressed up, just stepped out from the sofa then slapped on a hat and the closest Blazer) when i walk into the club i was shocked as to how many LOSERS there where. The Night was a disaster, like bad movie kinda stuff, where the people where unattractive and drunk, poor helpless girls in bras and tiny skirts bumping and grinding against each other to catch some attention from guys that where simply to drunk to respond, a DJ that kept F-ing up his own records and at one point was playing Bohemian Rhapsody?
Hahaha lets just say i had more fun laughing at the drunk losers slipping and sliding on the dance floor and sipping on RedBull which frankly,got me kinda sleepy, how is this supposed to be an energy drink, it always ends up getting me tired...
Hmm yeah and there was this Pub next door called the Firehouse, which i sooo wanted to go to they where playing a whole lota Nirvana and stuff, i really wanted in but my brother HATES that kinda music and frankly the old men where creeping me out as they watched me pass by....
So the night consumed mostly of just walking around the city, checking out other clubs and taking in the air, very relaxing, and ending the night with a KFC Dinner? (at midnight?)

6 comments:

. said...

yay for getting good scores! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, you've reminded me of how I was when I first started going out.
I think everyone goes thorugh that phase where they are always wondering from one club to another.
Eventually you find out which ones you love though, and you never leave them again.

KLF said...

Really sweet photography you got here!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Congrats on the good score! That must thrill you totally :)
Sorry to hear your night out was a bit of a bust, but I love these pictures - they're so ambient and vague and full of city light, exactly my favourite type of pic :)
Hope you're having an AWESOME Friday!
xox
S

Daniela Valdez said...

Congrats!! I love the last pic.

*Romeo% said...

very good photography!