NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 May 2008

At the moment im bopping my head to a little Incubus on my Iphone (love this band, second favourit) Day-Dreaming of one day marrying the lead singer, i figure snapp back to reality and upload todays outfit...so her it is.

Blous: My moms old Blous from Sweden

Jeans: Topshop

Shoes or moccas that i Like to call them: My Mom bought them for me

Bag: Topshop

Coat: New Look


Alright gotta get back to my fantasie honeymoon with Brand Boyd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are your mom swedish? (:

Rich Hippie said...

hahah no. Me and my whole fam lived in sweden since i was a kid (so that would be like 16) we just moved over to england so that i could go to a brittish University to study law