NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 31 May 2008


Today's outfit is...well i wanted to do one of Alexander Wang's looks at first but then just changed my mind and did my own thing. Went out today to actually for the first time NOT shop. As Ive mentioned a billion times (it wont help make it go away) I'm currently studying for finals and i need all the revision material i can get my hands on! Although more books then clothes laying around in my room has never inspired me.
Hopefully, next time i do step out ill go shopping.


Wearing

Shorts: Topshop

Top: H&M

Shoes: Chucks

Bag: Topshop

HeadBand(again): H&M

I'm in love with the Milk lady look, as i hate i have no time to brush my hair.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tack för din fina kommentar! :) roligt att jag hittade till denna bloggen, kommer mer än gärna besöka den igen. snygga shorts, vill så gärna hitta ett par liknande!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is love!

Ariel said...

I love your hair and what you're wearing. It would've been really cute too if you'd tucked your shirt in really sloppily.

like a fox said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I LOOOOVEE YOUR HAIR. im hopeless at braids, but if i could i would wear my hair like that each and every day.

wanna trade links?

CHECK OUT MY BLOG.

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

love LIKE A FOX. xo.

Anonymous said...

http://lumerkoz.edu I want to say thanks!, atacand side effects millionhud wanamaker atenolol side effects reopened vester paroxetine side effects paulist lamictal side effects streamfigure sibutramine side effects feltonci zamadar