NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 26 May 2008

Why me...

Sadly as i was expecting to go out for a continuation of my shopping trip yesterday, I'm woken by my dad with the news that there is flooding all around the the city center/shopping center of Southampton. Public transport is totally out of order and there is no way of driving in. I taught it was some stupid dream so i went back to sleep, then my dad turned the radio on (god felt like one of those old war movies where people where informed to go to there nearest bunker) and it was true...
I don't know whats making me freak out, the fact that i cant go shopping today, or that there is some Day After Tomorrow national disaster shit going on out there.....

Update: oh its not only the city center its like entire southampton dudes!

1 comment:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Hopefully it all gets better soon!