NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Elevator Fight


So I checked out one of my commentors Loraine's blog out and got to know that Zoe Kravitz got her own band called Elevator Fight. In my mind it seamed like the perfect match, what with her dad being my generations Hendrix.
BUT OH MY GOD, the bands shit. You barely hear, her lack there of vocals and I guess the bands more of an image thing rather then it is of an expression of creative art.
So far the only unexpected talent I love Is Gossip Girl Star Taylor Momsens band Pretty reckless. The name is amazing as well as her talent simply blows me away. I just wish she'd stop trying so hard to grow so fast...

8 comments:

Young Damsel said...

they're bad?! really? i must have a listen now...haha!

Anonymous said...

that sucks..id hope she would be better than that
she always looks like shes got it together..guess not

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

agreed...not that good.

but with so many people so completely consumed with celebrities, they'll do well.

sad, really.

L said...

My hair is just like Zoe's right now ^-^

and yeah, agree with the Taylor concept. She's only 16 i think. Maybe being in a show kind of makes you feel like your older, then you dress that way. For example; Miley Cyrus >_>

But I haven't heard Pretty Reckless songs yet...

Pennerad said...

damn...poor zoe.

C. Lynn said...

i thought she was her mother!

Anonymous said...

Dude, she's in her 20's! Her band is bomb!
Check her out on youtube if u havent. My fave song is broken glass.

Anonymous said...

Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I am really fan of your blog...