NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 23 March 2010



..............nothing makes me feel so good in life than a sunset. I know everyone loves them but im seriously inlove with them. I seriously get really teary eyed over them because it reminds me of this serene peace of mind (which in my hectic life is none existent). Taking pictures of them used to be a therapeutic hobby of mine before i smashed my camera and after seeing this Christopher Kane dress i died inside, just over that perfect moment captured.
I've always pictured my fortress of solitude to be me just sat at the edge of a cliff watching an never ending sunset and listening to my ipod......i could seriously spend my entire life doing just that.
Im so happy today because me and my little sister made an insane plan this summer, so as long as i stay away from acnes webstor and dont purchase does atacoma wedges...things should go as plann

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, intention look ahead in the direction of more interdependent articles soon as its anecdote of my choice subject-matter to read.

Jacquie said...

you said you wanted chloe docs? what size are you cause lulu is selling hers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280482365831&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Beach at Night said...

OMG I'm in love!!!! I love this dress! Exactly the same I want for summer. :D LOVE!

CONTACT: said...

saw these in selfridges the other day, i want the bomb skirt! ahhh

Anonymous said...

wow this dress is hot!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

http://wenterrement-de-vie-de-jeune-fille said...

joli coucher de soleil
kat