NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 17 March 2010


The perfect go-to outfit
Wear it on a night out, to the office or an interview, its simple and an easy transition from day to night look. It's comfortable and within price range....so yeah its perfect.
However whenever i reference this outfit i like to take it up a notch and be a bit more less..."traditional"

........................................I'd wear a light denime shirt, leather pants and insane heels

6 comments:

Efren Avila said...

The wedges are absolutely charming.
Great Post for women that need a gorgeous and professional outfit for interviews.

Keep in touch!

♥ MADISON thing

www.madisonthing.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love it!

U-NI-TY said...

Nice!

enterrement vie de jeune fille said...

those wedges are awesome.
Lilou

Beach at Night said...

I love this kind of outfits. Everyone asks why because they are so simple but I think denim shirt gives something special to it. I would also love to have that pair of platfor shoes. beautiful!

Champagne said...

That would pretty much be go to outfit, if I actually had these pieces in my closet.