NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 March 2010

I think it suit(s) you



other than my pond of shoes my friends know me well for my insane sea of blazers, i mean i owe far to many and i only get around to wearing 3 of them. Its the result of my love for androgyny. My dad always wears a suit....everyday!!! Sometimes i think he goes to bed with one on cuz he's always so exhausted when he gets back he falls asleep in the couch with one on.
......Frankly when he's not wearing a suit he looks pretty ridiculous.
It's his birthday today and i kind of miss my Superman and cant wait till he flies back to my side of the globe.

2 comments:

MISS V said...

I love a guy in a nice fitted suit.

Rock Couture said...

Love a man in a suit :)