NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 20 March 2010


im simply 19 and exhausted with life. Feels like ive been spending so much time trying to achieve something in life, but im starting to feel like allot of things in my life just arent worth waisting my time on...and the the problem is i know what i want from life...i just cant cuz ive been brought up thinking their a wast of time.
Now i finally understand my split personality, im stuck trying to pleas my parents and myself and the reality is i might end up disappointing both.
So what i do in situations like this is i tap into my spoiled nature and say
"I will have my cake and eat it to"......at the end of the day where all going to be happy
.....just promise yourself that and from my experience you'll be just fine(might not play out exactly as planned but the end result will defiantly remain the same).

Alright thats my motivational speech for today

7 comments:

Rock Couture said...

You rock for 19!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please go to see our little survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/fettabsaugung/index.html]fettabsaugung[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?

Paz { y amor } ☮ said...

Lovely blog ^^
Follow me if you want and I follow you!

with love :)

Starlet said...

Wow..Your miles away but at exactly the same place ( in life and mentaly) as me. Love your blog and thanks for putting words to the way i feel! Love from norway

Starlet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Heraid said...

Love your blog. I turn 19 tomorrow and I can tell you I definitely will be bored. I might have to steal that picture. And odn't get down on yourself, things will look up :]

Anonymous said...

u still have a long way to go! enjoy being 19! =)