NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 26 March 2010


so last year i believe was the first time i looked at my parents and told them i didn't want anything for my birthday....they where pretty shocked because this has been the day that i exploited the goodness of their heart!!!
This year i think ill be much of the same, i think ill just treat myself with getting one ear pierced(Ive got no holes on my body whatsoever and I'm glad i didn't get my belly button pierced at 15 with the rest of my friends) and probably a tattoo.
But what i beg of my parents is to get me festival tickets this year, or i believe hell will be raised as this is the last of my teen years before i have to start picking out a pension plan.....and id never forgive you guys if you didn't!!!!

7 comments:

Rock Couture said...

Love the cross earrings!~

Anonymous said...

love your blog and everything but you mention quite alot getting very expensive things of your parents, and surely being old enough to be in uni your a bit old to be spoilt like that?

green eyes don't lie said...

The 3rd picture pretty much is my summer holiday plan! :D

Anonymous said...

those shoes are killer.


http://lucripetous.blogspot.com/

Anja said...

vilken festival vill du gå på då?

U-NI-TY said...

Nice pictures!

Bird said...

cool photos. defs hit the festivals this summer... cant wait to dig out my summer hippy wardrobe