NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 30 March 2010

.....can it even be discovered?


Ever wondered how one falls inlove? A person they've yet to meet and an emotion they've never experienced? How is it found, can it even be discovered? Do we base it on the experience of others or do we honestly follow the compass that is out heart?
I honestly hope I don't fall inlove, to many questions, to much drama....I am a being of certainty and not knowing whats about to happen next is a reality I cant face.
So don't mind me but I'd rather sit this one out and watch you guys get your heart broken.

8 comments:

lover. said...

in my opinion, getting your heart broken is a good thing. helps you grow as a person. and being in love is something you must experience once in your life! it will probably happen whether you want it to or not.

U-NI-TY said...

Nice pictures!

Unknown said...

beautiful pics
your blog is very beautiful and interesting
love
xoxo
http://factorystyle.blogspot.com/

Oh my Dior! said...

I want to fall in love!!!


http://www.ohmydior.org/

Anonymous said...

I had the luck of falling in love with someone who likes me. Hope it doesn't turn out to be like a dream with according length, I hope it lasts. It did bring along drama. A lot.

Anonymous said...

To me it seems ur scared to be open and express ur feelings...its good to be open! but its a lesson to learn how to deal wt hurt! ..thst life ..."never loved is never lived"

Anonymous said...

You do want to be in love, your just scared no one will love you back!

Anonymous said...

first photo- of buildings. looks like it is taken in london england? looks the same as one i saw in "tinkerbell" disney movie. that scene i saw..

hmmmmm.........