Wednesday, 15 September 2010
I keep making list in order to gain some control and organisation in my life.
But as usual I find myself bending rules I unrealistically set for myself as they are rules better suited for the "me" I'd like to believe I am...
So there is of course my shopping list which despite my best efforts keep on growing.
So here is my best effort for a Fall essentials list...
1. The oversized shirt, preferably in some sheer silky fabric (good luck finding that combination)
2. I want a knee length White slip dress( a la Courtney Love circa '92) that I can wear with a cropped knitted jumper. I dont want to shed any cash on some fancy brand new lingerie (i mean it's not like a have a boyfriend) so I'll just look for a skanky secondhand one.
Although I wouldnt mind this black dress from Net a Porter...
3. Fishnet stockings. I would have never uttered these words a couple of months ago and I seriously believe its got something to do with the fish burgers I've been hording all summer but im craving a pair of fishnet knee socks.
4. A pair of these sweet babes would go great with my new fishnet knee socks. Although these may have to put at the bottom of the list because I've already purchased a pair of boots which I cannot wait to show you. Anyone who's read my blog could easily guess which once :)
5. I've realized that I have no over sized knitted jumpers...NONE! So im going to need a few of these.
OBS. If anyone has any idea where I could find a Black PVC dress like the one Alice Dellal's wearing do drop a comment here!
oh crap and i still need a velvet dress
Posted by Rich Hippie at Wednesday, September 15, 2010