NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 18 July 2009

Dont you like...talk about anything else?


I do talk listen and think about things non-related to grunge, they just happen to be not as interesting things. I need to get myself a pair of Wine Red Doc martens but with a higher top. Someone asked me what my deal was with England and I guess I dont like it here cuz it's not my home and never could be. Tales of great English gentleman was disapointadly replaced with the reality of drunken football hooligans. Im just not a fan of being part of a society that's so segregated. Being part of one class leaves you without a link to others (being priviledged dosent equal being stuck up and worried about what other people think of you) and anyone who knows me knows that im not a fan of cliques, stereotypes and fucked up social classes....so that's why I dont like England cuz those lines are clearly drawn here.

4 comments:

Young Damsel said...

wow! i didn't know you lived in england! sounds pretty cool, but after what you have said here, i do understand and feel like i wouldn't like it too much either...where are you originally from?

babs said...

yea wer are you from originally and is sweden or london ur real home

Rich Hippie said...

Sweden

Madeleine said...

DEAR LORD! England isn't like that..
Alot of posh kids are indie kids, and they dress like tramps and hang with the 'commoners'...
haha, that blog actually really annoyed me! It's not like that at all! All men aren't football hooligans, my dad supports West Ham and has a season ticket, doesn't make him a hooligan does it?
You say you don't like cliques or segregation, yet you just grouped all English men as football hooligans..nice.