NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 22 July 2009


Hey guys I havent been able to update my blog becuase I've been busy trying to understand wy swedish shoppers are so agressive, you can bearly move true there sales section cuz everyonce looking for a bargin. So far my best buys have been at Cheap Monday's store Weekday with ridicolus 75% off!!
I'm going out tonight and to my horror the dress that I picked out to wear tonight has a wonky zip so it stops halfway up!!! Im off to get it fixed and hopefully ill be done for tonight...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so jealous! I love weekday so much, I hate how they don't have an online store.

x

Life99 said...

I'm an aggressive bargain shopper myself, haha.

ycw said...

cool.