NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 21 April 2008

Bloggernista must see..

Oh My God. as i am going through my regular round of fashion and gossip surfing on my computer i come across the oh so fabulous Rumi at Fashion Toast who's sporting a die hard blazer that im CRAVING for, Ralph Lauren being the name to go for when looking for something preppy and smart, made this beautiful blazer modelled by an even beautiful girl. Now if i hadn't maxed out my card ide be swiping that piece of plastic in a second just to purchase this land mark piece of clothing.



Oh and okay my cards not maxed out...yet, but my mom would kill me if a brought another blazer (there like cute stray dogs..) home that ill just wear 2 maybe 3 times?

No comments: