NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 19 April 2008

Hello upper east side, I bring to you news, on the scandalous lives of Manhattans elite. Today spotted at set of Gossip Girl, Vanessa Played by Jessica Szohr was seen sporting an interesting colour of Boots. (Unusually) Loving her urban put together look, I'm already off on a hunt to find a pair of my own. Ill however be opting for a red (my favourite colour on shoes) version a la Chloe.

You know you Love me

XOXO Rich Hippie

1 comment:

Liz Lizo said...

Love Jessica's look it's so downtown, meatpacking district. Her character also dresses the polar opposite of upper east side types, well thats done on purpose, but goes to show you don't need alice & olivia dresses to look stylish