NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Today's outfitto, Very inspired by balenciaga, i know its a lil cold and late to go full on last seasons urban warrior trend, but its gotten really cold here dude.
I just woke up saw this my trend book flipped up on my table (don't remember looking in it) and walla!
Or alright i pulled out my whole entire wardrobe trying to find something to wear and finally got it (i don't wear that much white, my wardrobes colour co-ordinated)
So what do you think of the end result.... great?

Blazer- Peacoks

Pants-H&M

Pollar neck - New Look

Scarf- H&M

Bag- Topshop

Shoes cant see here but are Aldo (brown once

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a little late but I still wanted to comment :) I really love your outfit! I want that blazer!!! :D

Rich Hippie said...

hahah never to late i read all my comment...thanks!