NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 21 April 2008

Todays Outfitto...

Weather wasn't so sunny and appealing and pretty much rained a little here and there today. My days been okay, first day back at college after our two week break. The day could have been better but then again that would require me not going to college. Alright enough of my annoyed life

Wearing: Top H&M (Big shock), satin black skinnies..hahaha H&M, bag Topshop and heels by Aldo.

hahah dont I look like that squirrel in the background

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Love your look here. Those heels are beyond amazing ♥ and great bag as well, I really want something like that! (=

Kim said...

Oh, you own the Aldo's I've been eyeing...

Tell me, how are they? Please lie and say they're incredibly uncomfortable and totally not worth the price (kidding)...I just need one reason not to get them. So far, I've got nothing...

Rich Hippie said...

hahaha sorry dude there so HoT, i mean in the sun the way the reflct is ugh...you gotta get them, the only bad thing would be that well after a while it feels like the blood...stops flowing to your toes?

hahah thiers your reason