NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 29 April 2008

A snippet into my ever expanding obssesion

Now i did mention in an earlier post that id share with you my personal Magazine Collection. Now the presentation may be less impressive then expected but my room seems to have shrunken into a tiny cube (25% colonised by my wardrobe..) when spreading out "a few" of my mags on the floor. My mom wouldn't be to happy that i showed what i mess my room is....(imagine all those magazine are not even a fraction of what jacked up in a box under my bed..)

I currently Collect Kate Moss cover, don't know why since I'm not a fan of hers...

Fave Cover would be the one in Vanity Fair
Fave Fashion spread this year....
The jacket very Hot, ChanelFave Magazine Cover: featuring the girl from the show Lost, i love the colours and how radiant it looksOh and i collect anything with Nicole Richie's face on..Fave would be the Italian Vogue cover

2 comments:

Taryn said...

goodness girl, your the magazine queen!! lol ^_^

matt williams said...

Are you aware that Italien vogue has an upcoming issues using blk models exclusivly(sp). Gourdan Dunn is on the cover.