NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 5 August 2009

God I've got this paper which I have to complete and I've been doging that assigment for that past two weeks!! I promise that tommorrow i will sit down and get it done cuz I've already done all the research for it.
But enough of my that shit, Today I wanted to show you guys an...well...intresting "Skirt"? I baught when at home in Stockholm. I got it at Weekday where they sell allot of Cheap Monaday and I will be honest it was an impulse buy (come it was 75% off!!) Im currently playing around with the possible different looks and fits it can make, but so far im going to show of the amazing print and since its so long im pulling it up and showing it of as a tube dress.
Wearing: Blazer(finally back from the dry cleaners)
- Zara, Dress - Cheap Monday, Wedges - Office.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this dress is really fun
loving it..the detail on it is fabulous
gorgeous shots dearie

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Iole said...

love really much the dress...

Anonymous said...

great dress!! you look amazing!!

trashygalaxy said...

I really like the dress

Champagne said...

That dress is funky. Its a great going on and party dress. Wow that sentence didn't make any sense.

Anonymous said...

wow the dress is fucking amazing

i love your hairdo and the second to last photo, dear you are gorgeous

Kat said...

Interesting printed dress!

GWADAGLAMROCK said...

Très jolie, l'ensemble de la robe et LE chic veste BLANC. BRAVO!!!