NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 22 August 2009



"Like the black mist that surround my heart you become a part of me. Like love your hard to catch right in front of me yet out of reach. Your like the clouds in the sky, filled with so much life, yet hallow and empty, you become nothing more than a beautiful cotton candy fantasy. Blinded by fairytale stories, I expect my knight in shinning armour to appear before me, ride me off on his Harley out into the desert where my thirst for love will finally be satisfied. Life is sweet as it leaves trails leading me up to you"
But at least, for now, I've got this amazing skirt! Got it today at ZARA and I must say I stand at 5'3, and despite my heels its pulled across the floor alongside my shadow.
I love it though and its the most comfortable piece of clothing I own. So my Line (okay decided im paranoid to give the name out) is coming along pretty well and I cannot wait till you guys get a real taste of it. Just picture Alice(the charachter), in a dark futuristic world, where everything natural has been replaced with a cold motionless reality. I dont know its...Lady Gaga gone grunge to make things clearer.
Wearing: Bowler Hat - H&M, Tank Top - Gina Tricot. Leather Jacket - Zara, Skirt - Zara and Wedges from office.
Wow look like a grew some boobage over summer hahaha.....

The Closer I get to finishing it, the more you guys will get to know. And there's an extra treat for my followers when it finally out on sale.

Alright, I'm going to return sleeping under the sun listening to Iron & Wines album Our Endless Numbered Days (be sure to listen to it. An awesome album filled with absolute tranquility)

7 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOVELy outfit!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Quit spouting such crap you're posting pictures of a fucking outfit not going for a nobel prize for literature.

Champagne said...

Anonymous people are such strange creature. Wasting time going on blogs that they aren't fans of and leaving uninteresting comments.

Anywhy... I for one can not wait for your collection. Looking forward to it.

Ara said...

Oh I love maxi skirts! Must get me some. ;)

Toni said...

can't wait until you display your line, I've been wanting the 'authentic' grunge look to come back in style

Rach said...

Awesome combination, I love the leather jacket and a skirt with a smooth soft silhouette!

Jenny Cindy said...

Loove this outfit! The amazing shoes, the pretty dress and the cool hat - it all goes so well together and looks lovely on you.