NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 8 August 2009

I committed a dirty sin..over and over again


....and i liked it!
My apologies for not posting any outfit post but if you haven't already herd I smashed the screen of my second iPhone 3G (I've had four in my life time). I also wrecked my Sony cybershot camera.....So unless my mom( who has decided to ensure everything I own after I get my stuff fixed) let me borrow hers....you guys are going to have to put up with my stupid pics.

UPDATE: Someone asked about my leather jacket from Zara, Yes although it was a hile ago you can find it in some stores i have seen it here and there but there, but thare rare and usually only found in medium. If this dry spell goes on am happy to do a Q&A session, since i recently recieved a comment questioning my race.....

2 comments:

yourstokeep said...

do you have clothes you want to sell?
but dont want to make pesky accounts and use ebay?
You can sell and shop here!

We also sell the latest Mink Pink, Kain, Stella McCartney, and Acne products at great prices!

Yours to Keeep
http://yourstokeeep.blogspot.com/

Stuckk said...

GRUNGE MANNERS ♥♥