NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 24 August 2009

I like passed out for a second....


Out late September this collection is packed. I'm talking a whole 39 pieces of clothes accessories and shoes!!! priced between £40-160 so be sure to save for it, your gonna wanna buy the entire collection. I however am going to settle for the mesh shoes, the Alligator tee and the studded tights. My moneys already been set aside for Zara's Fall collection.
see the rest at :Anywho

5 comments:

noirohio vintage said...

i'm drooling...

Iole said...

I want the shirt!

Champagne said...

~(O)_(O)~ holy shit!!!! I want I want!

Yes I realize I sound like a child begging for a treat. But can you blame me.

josephine said...

tack!
dom är från bershka i aten!:)

ycw said...

I am going to die of jealousy right now.