NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 August 2009


So I'm Finally done with my mini collection last night plus I got the budget down and my cashflow forecast intact.......God i even make creating clothes sound dull. Once I get back to Uni and settle in my apartment you guys will get to see more of that collection, but until then I want to keep things under rapps because....well I want to be complete before everything reveled.
I will however tell you guys that your going to love it, and my followers will have a special treat once it out (which keeping in mind about my studies will be mid November)
Okey dokey gonna get back to watching friends (hmm...should probably finish that stupid paper as well)

Wearing: Bowler Hat - H&M, Rag - Zara Dress - Zara, Boots - Doc's
Okay gonna go watch friends now, BYE

12 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

love the outfit!!

noirohio vintage said...

LOVE that dress!
xo

Anonymous said...

love love love the hat
you wear it well
beautiful dress as well

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg! i SUPER LOVE your dress! i wish we have Zara here at my country. gosh. i LOVE it! great find, love!

take a look at my humble fashion blog
http://frocksformynanny.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh said...

love love love that dress..looking for the same one..
xx

Unknown said...

ohh i love this your so badass these shots are great!

nadda said...

loved the outfit, and i like that you got your mothers camera, have it forever, yeah?

Move said...

love that dress!!

xx

Flora said...

The dress is great, but I think putting it with that cardigan makes it even better, as it really picks up on the draping style. I love it with docs but you should try it with heels!

Anonymous said...

Ew. What's with not wearing a bra lately?

Ara said...

That dress is amazing, and you wear it very well I might add. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Especially the shoes.