NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Lady....Your skirts to short


Wearing: Blazer-daddy got it for me, Tank-Gina tricot, Tube dress skirt thing-Cheap Monday and shoes Aldo.
Mmmm craving a second round on my cheesy omelet. Hahaha alright havent really been up to much today other then day-dreaming of naked men.....So Im going to get back to that
See yeah!

Im still apartment hunting...wish I could have a view like Le fashion has......

4 comments:

Ro! said...

Argh I hate flat hunting! I always want something wayyyy out of my price range!
Love the skirt btw!

guildedsecret. said...

i love the layout of this post! very cute. anyways, very chic outfit - the skirt is FANTASTIC and your hair is amazing as well :)

xo.
princesspolitico

Champagne said...

Aw, I guess the place didn't pan out. That sucks.

Unknown said...

hey thanks for the cute comment.love the skirt.cool blog.
http://mintvintagejunk.blogspot.com/