NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 21 August 2009

Pond of Shoes


-I defiantly dont have half or even a third or even 1/5 of the shoes Sea of shoes has and I guess that's because im careful when it comes to shoe shopping, They must be black pieces of statements and a solid investment, and the fact that I dont have the credit card to suffice such a crazy consumption. So here are a few of my fave shoes that havent been banished to the back of my closet...yet.
Office, Aldo, New Look, Aldo, River Island, Topshop, Doc Martens, Topshop, Topshop.
Just realized how random that coco chanel post was, I dont exactly strike as your Chanel fan do I

9 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

nice shoes! i need some new ones!

Champagne said...

Topshop shoes are awesome. But I have still yet to buy a pair.


Its not surprise. There are a lot of people who like chanel, that wouldn't come first to mind when I heard the name of the label.

Anonymous said...

really nice collection, I've been going back and forth trying to decide if i'm going to invest in some dr martens

Unknown said...

oooooooooh i love all of those shoes xxxxx

Natalie Suarez said...

Top Shop has fabulous shoes! I hope LA gets will get a top shop. I remember the one in New York was gigantic!!

And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

colormenana.blogspot.com

Taryn said...

id wear most of em ;-)

Jade said...

fierce i love shoes

Rach said...

Well you have an awesome collection! I know what you mean, I try to stick to solid investment when it comes to shoes too.

Still loving those ysl tribute boot look alikes!

Matthew Comer | Photographer said...

this is exactly what my shoe collection is! black!! cant go wrong that way though, and black shoes seem to be the only ones i eye up. x